Various forms and reports needed by rostered and congregational leaders for records management, governance, reporting to the Saint Paul Area Synod, directing mission support, and congregational life. If you cannot find a form, please call the synod office at 651.224.4313.
- Annual Report (PDF) Last updated January 2020
- 2021 Salary and Compensation Guidelines (PDF)
- 2020 Salary and Compensation Guidelines (PDF)
- Information for Treasurers and Accountants (PDF)
- Generic Remittance Form for Directing Money to the Saint Paul Area Synod (PDF)
- ELCA Congregational Report Form A and Form C
- Records Management for Congregations
Rostered Ministers' Annual Ministry Report
One of the priorities in our work as a synod is staying in close relationship with the rostered ministers who serve our church. The Annual Ministry Report, received by Bishop Lull, allows us to check-in on your discernment, your call, and anything that the synod might hold in prayer for you. It also keeps us updated on practical information, such as current contact information, anniversaries, etc.
Below you will find links to the 2021 Rostered Minister Annual Report Forms. This year, reports for pastors and deacons have been combined, bringing the number of form types to just four. Please open the form that best describes your status over the past year. Save the form to your computer. Open the saved form and fill it out. Be sure to save your changes before sending it to Bishop Lull. To use the fillable form, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please note that the questions have a 250 word limit when filled out electronically.
- 2021 Report for Rostered Minister Under Call From a Congregation
- 2021 Report for Rostered Minister Under Call from Synod or ELCA Council
- 2021 Report for Rostered Minister on Leave From Call
- 2021 Report for Rostered Minister Retired
Once you have completed your report, attach it in an email to Bishop Lull at email@example.com. If you need a paper copy, please contact Michael Gold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-224-4313. If a personal conversation would be helpful with Bishop Lull or one of the Assistants to the Bishop, contact Anna Marsh at email@example.com or 651.224.4313 and she will communicate with you regarding a time to meet.
Rostered ministers, congregations, and church-related organizations will find mobility forms that have been “designed and crafted to work together with a churchwide mobility database that will store the forms.” The Rostered Minister Profile (RMP) for pastors and deacons and the Ministry Site Profile (MSP) for congregations may be accessed on the ELCA website at www.elca.org/call-process.