Zumbro Lutheran, Rochester | Full-Time
1. Develop and Direct ministries for ages 7th-12th grade and their families during the program/school year based on a ministry strategy that includes Service, Fellowship, and Education for the following in decreasing order of priority:
• Confirmation/Middle School (In collaboration with Directing Pastor)
• High School
• Young Adult
2. Develop and Direct a camp, trip and/or retreat ministry that includes, but is not limited to, Mission Trips, Family Camps (in collaboration with Children and Family Minister), ELCA Gatherings, Fellowship Events – i.e. Valley Fair, White Water Rafting, etc.
3. Oversee Milestone Ministries for families with children 7th-12th grade (drivers license, graduation, confirmation, etc).
4. Participate with the entire ministry team to provide pastoral care for families.
Full job description available at: Zumbro Youth and Family Minister
How to Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com