Resurrection Lutheran, Woodbury | Full Time
- Strive to develop music ministry that glorifies God, connects the holy with the ordinary and calls the community to live in grace.
- Build engagement with the congregation by connecting with members, listening to, and understanding the needs of the congregation to build and sustain a high level of energy and participation.
- Promote an inter-generational worship atmosphere through music selection, a unique mix of contemporary music, current worship songs, occasional hymns and original music.
- Ensure the music in worship is consistent, uplifting and high quality.
- Team with leaders who are responsible for all areas of worship production, including technology, audio, music, lighting, presentation slides, service management, equipment maintenance and online presentation.
- Planning and leading Confirmation worship along with youth musicians
- Introduce creative ideas and initiatives to the Worship. Pay Range is within the St. Paul Area Synod guidelines, based upon experience and education.
Full job description available at: Job Openings (liveresurrection.org)
How to Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to Sue Guck at firstname.lastname@example.org