Mt. Carmel Lutheran Church is offering a flexible part-time Office Administrator position where you have the opportunity to do a variety of tasks, interact with congregants and the surrounding community while working in a charming Northeast Minneapolis neighborhood. The Office Administrator works independently and with teams on tasks such as record management, worship material, supporting the church staff and general office duties. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to learn more about, please send your resume or questions to Lynette Dubbels at email@example.com.
· Work directly with church leadership
· Support church staff
· Maintaining congregational and membership records
· Manage contracts for office vendors
· Maintain office supply inventory
· Preparing mailings, postings and managing informational displays
· Managing church calendar for building usage, equipment usage, etc.
· Managers record retention process
· Maintain records such as bulletin history, meeting minutes, annual reports, sermons, personnel records, workers compensation information etc.
· Coordinate volunteers for administrative tasks
· Coordinates materials for home bound visitors and congregational care
· Answers phones and monitors incoming guests
Skills & Experience:
· Minimum five years of experience working in an administrative role
· Strong prioritization and organizational skills
· Ability to effectively communicate and professionally represent the church
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience with programs including Microsoft Office Suite required, experience with scheduling programs preferred