Prince of Peace is looking for someone to invest in as our new Student Ministry Director. If you would like to be a significant part of the story of hundreds of kids, then this is a great fit for you. If you would like to really invest and grow as a congregational leader, then this is a great fit for you. If you would like to set and meet high expectations for what God is going to do in you and through you, then this is a great fit for you.
- Aligning Student Ministries in age-appropriate ways to the vision of Prince of Peace
- Wednesday Student Ministry
o Worship – work with the Student Ministry Team to plan weekly large group for 100+ students
o Serve as primary teacher for weekly large group
o Work with Curriculum Coordinator to produce small group resources, and work with Missions staff to develop service opportunities for small groups
o Develop social space for student connections with each other and with other ministry-opportunities
- Confirmation - lead two ten-week confirmation classes each year; create celebration services to gather community around baptismal promises
- Leadership Development
- Recruit small group leaders for middle and high school small groups
- Recruit, train and support student leaders
- Work with schools, Campus Faith Clubs, and community groups to train and equip students for leadership in the community
- Work with Young Adult Ministry Coordinator to bridge students to Young Adult Ministry
- Community Development – create community within student ministries; develop strategy to leverage existing friend networks for ministry in schools, sports, etc.
- Special Events – work in collaboration with relevant Prince of Peace ministries, ministry partners or community groups to provide trips, experiences, and opportunities to further the mission of Prince of Peace.
We offer a great work environment, with flexible hours, strong congregational support, and a friendly, collaborative team. For a complete job description and application information, please visit www.popmn.org/employment. Please send your resume and cover letter to Jane Victorey: email@example.com