Zumbro Lutheran, Rochester | Full-Time
1. Develop and Direct Faith Formation ministry program for ages birth-6th grade and their families during the program/school year. (i.e. – Sunday School and other developmentally appropriate Christian education ministries, monthly activities, seasonal ministry offerings, parent groups, etc.)
2. Develop and Direct summer ministries that include but are not limited to VBS, VBS+, Art Camp, Family Camp, 5th-6th grade mini-mission trips, etc.
3. Oversee Milestone Ministries for families with children birth-6th grade (i.e. – Bibles, First Communion, and other creative ideas!)
4. Story Time (think of an extremely creative Children’s Sermon): coordination and execution
5. Participate with the entire ministry team to provide pastoral care for families.
Full job description at: Zumbro Children and Family Minister
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com