Job Title: Audio and Video Systems Administrator
Position Status: Part-time, 15 to 20 hours per week. Must be at Sunday, Wednesday, and Holiday services and other special occasions. Reports to Senior Pastor.
Job Description: The Audio-Visual Technician runs the A/V system for Advent worship services and other events. The person in this position provides technical expertise and team leadership for Advent’s video and sound. This includes recording and live streaming worship and uploading videos to the Advent web site and designing digital graphics/slides as needed.
Responsible for all aspects of A/V equipment and operation during worship including:
- Planning and production for events at Advent, both congregational and outside group functions, requiring A/V support, including streaming when requested
- Helps recruit, train, supervise and schedule volunteer A/V technicians
- Works with A/V vendors to ensure all repairs and recommends purchases to meet Advent’s requirements
- Set up and maintain platform: operate soundboard and video equipment or schedule trained volunteer operators, make powerpoints, slides, and/or videos for presentations
- Upload, render, and edit videos to platform
- Advanced knowledge of audio mixing consoles, monitors, speakers, microphones, amplifiers, audio recording/playback devices (analog and digital), audio distribution systems and public address systems.
- Skilled in creating and mixing sound quality in a sanctuary venue.
- Advanced knowledge of television receivers and monitors, cameras, video recording devices, and video distribution systems
- Advanced knowledge of streaming, and maintaining streaming service
- Be familiar and coordinate with staff using the following systems:
- Church on Line
- Sign Up Genius
- Drop Box
- Monitor and renew all licenses of above and any others of an A/V nature
- Be aware of emerging technology and trends so that Advent can adapt and change as needed
- Multiple cameras used in recording
- Attend staff meetings
Compensation: Competitive compensation based on experience
Please send cover letter and resume to Office@adventlutheran.com