Thank you to all who participated in our 2021 Synod Assembly, held online on Friday, May 14, and Saturday, May 15! Here are a few of the highlights:
- Representatives were elected to churchwide and synodical positions
- Synod officers and committee chairs provided written and oral reports
- Mikka McCracken from the ELCA and the Rev. Dr. Joy Moore from Luther Seminary provided inspiring presentations around the assembly theme of "Waiting in Hope"
- The 2022 budget was approved
- The synod's Planting Hope campaign was officially launched
- One resolution was approved:
We invite you to check out the assembly videos, materials and documents archived below: