January is National Human Trafficking Awareness and Prevention Month. Cherish All Children invites you to hear from a panel of six Lutheran Social Service leaders from across Minnesota, sharing the work being done to support youth and prevent exploitation and trafficking. We’ll provide ways YOU can make a difference in your community as well.
- Monica Jones - program manager for LifeHaven (transitional living and support for teen moms and their children)
- Lynette Kleinschmidt - lead case manager for Youth Services in Willmar (supportive services for seven counties in west-Central Minnesota)
- Kate LePage - regional navigator for East Central Safe Harbor (education/resources/technical assistance and direct care on issues related to commercial sexual exploitation and sex trafficking)
- Joy McElroy - executive director of Cherish All Children (prevention of child sexual exploitation and trafficking)
- Laura Phelps - collaborative administrator for StreetWorks Outreach Collaborative (16 agencies working with youth ages 13-24 experiencing homelessness and/or sexual exploitation)
- Jane Vader - regional navigator for South Central Minnesota's Safe Harbor (directing youth to specialized services, housing and shelter)
Join us to help build safer communities for young people to thrive! Register below for this Zoom event: