This series is offered on Zoom Tuesday evenings from 7:00-8:00 p.m., April 13-May 11.
Easter Lutheran in Eagan is offering a Caregiver Support Series, presented by Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota. Normal conditions can be difficult to be a caregiver and pandemic conditions make this important role even more challenging. This series will provide practical knowledge to make you a better caregiver, tips on how to assist caregivers, steps to prepare you for a future caregiving role and preparation for your own aging journey.
You may be thinking “I’m not a caregiver, I’m just a son/daughter, a mother/father, a neighbor, or
friend who provides support to someone I know and love.” Well this series is for you, too! We want you to be able to rock the caregiving experience! Turn it from a burden to an opportunity...from surviving to thriving!
- April 13 - Who is a Caregiver and What is Caregiving All About?
- April 20 - The Stages of Caregiving
- April 27 - Finding the Help You Need - Caregiver Resources
- May 4 - Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia, Including the Warning Signs
- May 11 - How to Identify and Engage Your Support Team